At Hart Wilcox we will:
- Comply with all relevant Government environmental legislation, regulations and industry standards.
- Proactively strive to reduce the impact our business activities has on the environment by continually monitoring and assessing our use of raw materials, energy consumption and travel.
- Provide training and awareness to enable our personnel to understand and fulfil their environmental responsibilities.
- Work closely with our suppliers and subcontractors to identify and improve any impact our joint initiatives may have.
- Support our clients by providing ‘greener design solutions’ necessary to help them reduce their own carbon footprint and meet their environmental objectives.
- Implement and maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS) to help monitor and improve the effectiveness of our green initiatives.